LWF was established in 1986 and has serviced in excess of 6,000 fire engineering and fire risk management projects to date including the Palace of Westminster, the British Museum and Eton College.
We have worked on fire engineering projects and fire risk assessments in a wide variety of sectors and invite you to view our list of clients and look in more detail at our projects and case studies.
LWF approaches each custom project with a high level of professionalism and creativity to offer you the highest standards of fire safety design.
Every fire engineering solution we work on can offer the following benefits:
- High standards of fire safety design using the latest developments in fire engineering technology and the application of fire safety standards
- Input into the basis of design, especially for major building projects, which cannot be designed using present technical guidance and legislation
- Help to overcome design constraints imposed by prescriptive regulations and codes
- Determination of how safe buildings are by allowing a comparison of safety levels for alternative designs
- The facilitation of more cost-effective design whilst maintaining fire safety levels
- The management of fire safety for a building’s entire life cycle.
LWF is happy to become involved with any fire engineering project at any time in its progression, but recommend the financial benefits of early involvement, which often prevents costly delays and design changes later in development.
At LWF, complete fire safety services are about so much more than satisfying the Local Building Control Officer and Fire Brigade, although that is important. Our aim is to satisfy our clients and continue to build long-lasting working relationships.
Please call 0800 410 1130 to make an appointment or to discuss your requirements.