LWF was established in 1986 and has serviced in excess of 6,000 fire engineering and fire risk management projects to date including the Palace of Westminster, the British Museum and Eton College.
We have worked on fire engineering projects and fire risk assessments in a wide variety of sectors and invite you to view our list of clients and look in more detail at our projects and case studies.
LWF approaches each custom project with a high level of professionalism and creativity to offer you the highest standards of fire safety design.
Please call 0800 410 1130 to make an appointment or to discuss your requirements.
What We Do
Latest Blog Posts
LWF are a leading consultancy specialising in fire safety engineering and other related engineering disciplines and are always interested in receiving C.V.’s from personnel with relevant experience. Please contact us if you are interested in working for LWF.
- Permanent position – 0900 – 17.30
- Salary £12,000.00 – £14,000.00 per annum
- 25 days per annum annual leave plus bank holidays
- Full training provided
This is a fantastic opportunity for a young ambitious individual to join a leading independent
Fire Engineering & Fire Risk Management Consultancy based in Kenley, Surrey.
Working alongside our Fire Engineers and Fire Surveyor you will be responsible for assisting
collating documents and producing fire strategy drawings for inclusion in clients reports.
For the right individual training will be provided in Computer Aided Design (using the latest AutoCAD Software). Training will also be provided to allow you to develop an understanding of fire
Ideally ‘A’ Level or BTEC qualifications are required, however you must have a good grade in Maths, English & DT at GCSE. You must also have:
- A good understanding of computer technology and keyboard skills (inc MS Office).
- Demonstrate an ability to multi task and adhere to deadlines.
- Show good attention to detail.
- Knowledge of technical drawing or similar would be advantageous.
- Have an understanding and eye for presentation.
- Have excellent communication skills – written and spoken.
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn progress and advance.
- Demonstrate good time keeping
If interested apply in writing, attaching CV to firstname.lastname@example.org