The risk of fire is an ever-present hazard in all premises. Therefore as an occupier/employer you need to understand the scale of the risk and the potential consequences if a fire were to develop. A fire risk assessment, apart from meeting legislative requirements, can offset more onerous prescriptive fire safety requirements by quantative and qualitative assessment. LWF are able to undertake on your behalf: –
- The assessment and definition of all fire hazards within your premises.
- Prepare quantitative fire risk assessments.
- Prepare a probabilistic assessment of the outbreak of fire based on similar premises put to similar uses.
- Define risk, based upon a computerised matrix for record and update purposes.
- Prepare more basic fire risk assessments, sufficient for meeting your requirements under the new Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005.