Freephone: 0800 410 1130
Fire Safety Audits
Fire safety is critical for two reasons. Firstly to meet the requirements set by law for the health, safety and protection of your staff and visitors to the premises. Secondly to protect the building fabric, its contents and the business process undertaken. A building's insurer may also make requirements on a building owner / occupier to improve the level of fire precautions.
LWF are able to assist you in the:
- Application and interpretation of all fire safety legislation.
- Application of specific fire safety guidelines.
- Negotiation with Fire Brigade, Building Control and other approval bodies.
- Equivalency assessment where prescriptive standards would represent onerous requirements.
- Preparation of fire plan drawings.
- Preparation of prioritised schedules of work to meet fire safety requirements.
- Fire Engineering Solutions
- Fire Risk Assessments
- Management & Procedures
- Fire Alarm & Detection
- Project & Contract Management
- Fire Suppression
- Fire Safety Audits
- Design Checking
- Fire Safety Training
To discuss any of our services please call Freephone 0800 410 1130 or email email@example.com